All for Life
Every year, 4 February is marked by World Cancer Day. It is important to be aware that the number of cases related to this disease is on the rise for men, women and children. The only solution to stay safe against cancer is early detection.
Wellkin Hospital has crafted a dedicated Man Cancer Screening Package with PSA, priced at Rs 5,900. To book your appointment at Wellkin Hospital, call on 605 1000 or send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The screening package includes the following:
• Haemoglobin, Packed cell volume, RBC count, MCHC, MCV, MCH, Total WBC / Differential Count and ESR
• Peripheral Smear and Platelet Count
• Blood Sugar (Fasting), Urea, Creatinine, Electrolytes: Na + K+ CI and Uric acid.
• Total PSA
• Total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, Total Cholesterol/HDL ratio.
Liver Function Tests
• Total protein/albumin/globulin, SGPT, SGOT, Alkaline phosphatase, GGTP and serum bilirubin (total, conjugated and unconjugated)
• Routine urine analysis.
• Stool test for Occult Blood (for above 45 years old)
• Chest X-ray
• Ultrasound Screening for Men:
– Whole abdomen (irrespective of age)
Consultation and examination
Vitals, weight, height, BMI, consultations with Internal Medicine Specialist.
Any additional consultation with be at extra cost.