All for Life
Every year, 4 February is marked by World Cancer Day and it is important to be aware that the number of cases related to this disease is on the rise for men, women and children. The only solution to stay protected against cancer is early detection.
Wellkin Hospital has designed a dedicated Woman Cancer Screening Package with Breast Ultrasound, priced at Rs 7,625. To book your appointment at Wellkin Hospital, call on 605 1000 or send an email on email@example.com.
The screening package includes the following:
• Haemoglobin, packed cell volume, RBC count, MCHC, MCV, MCH, Total WBC / differential Count and ESR
• Peripheral Smear, Platelet Count
• Blood Sugar (fasting), Urea, Creatinine, Electrolytes: Na + K+ CI and Uric acid.
• Total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides and Total Cholesterol/ HDL ratio.
Liver function tests
• Total protein/ albumin/ globulin, SGPT, SGOT, Alkaline phosphatase, GGTP, serum bilirubin (total, conjugated and unconjugated)
• Routine urine analysis.
• Stool test for Occult Blood (for above 45 years old)
• Pap smear
• Chest X-ray
• Ultrasound screening for women
– Whole abdomen (irrespective of age)
– Ultrasound breasts for women. If mammography is recommended, then mammography is charged separately (additional charge)
Consultation and Examination
Vitals, weight, height, BMI, consultations with Internal Medicine Specialist.
Any additional consultation with be at extra cost