Dr. Arvind NARAYAN
Consultant, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- BDS. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- MDS. (Master in Dental Surgery)
- AO fellowship in Maxillofacial trauma, Innsbruck, Austria.
- Externship in Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Kentucky, USA.
Areas of Specialization
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Management of Maxillofacial trauma, pathologies, dentofacial deformities
- Oral surgical procedures including wisdom teeth removal, Jaw cysts and tumors.
- Dental implants, Sinus lift surgery and Bone grafting procedures.
- Dental management of hospitalized and medically compromised patients
- Dental surgeon in Jafson Dental Clinic, Pondicherry (August 2002- June 2003)
- Senior resident in Maxillofacial Surgery in Sri Ramachandra Medical college and Hospital, Chennai (September 2003 – August 2006)
- Consultant oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Margaret Sidney hospital, Chennai ( June-august 2006)
- Assistant professor in the Dept of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in dental school affiliated to University of Mauritius (August 2006 – April 2009)
- Assistant professor in the Dept of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Indira Gandhi Institute of dental sciences, Pondicherry (April 2009 – June 2009)
|Monday||09.00 to 12.00 and 14.00 to 17.00|
|Tuesday||09.00 to 12.00 and 14.00 to 17.00|
|Wednesday||09.00 to 12.00 and 14.00 to 17.00|
|Thursday||09.00 to 12.00 and 14.00 to 17.00|
|Friday||09.00 to 12.00 and 14.00 to 17.00|
|Saturday||9.30 to 12.00|