Dr Balbir VERMA
Senior Consultant Minimally Invasive Urology and Kidney Transplant
Professional Qualifications :
- M.S. (General Surgery)
- M.Ch. (Urology) SGPGIMS India
- D.N.B. (Genitourinary Surgery) National Board, India
- Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Urology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, India
Areas of Specialisation:
- Advance Endourology (both Upper and Lower Urinary Tract)
- Laparoscopic Oncourology (Key Hole Surgeries for Urological Cancers)
- Laparoscopic Reconstructive Urology
- Kidney Transplantation (with Laparoscopic Retrieval of Kidney from Donor)
- Advance Laser Procedures for Urinary Stones, Prostate and other urological procedures
- Over 22 years of experience in Advance Urology and Kidney Transplantation. Credited for starting many Advance Urological techniques in Mauritius.
- Global Achiever Award conferred at House of Lords, London, UK in 2014
- Mahatma Gandhi Award conferred at House of Lords, London, UK in 2013
- Hind Rattan Award conferred on the Eve of Republic Day of India at New Delhi, India in 2012
- Recipient of Bard Scholarship of Urological Society of India for the year 1998-1999.
- Recipient of National Scholarship from 1980-1988.
- Eagle Medical Systems travel fellowship (Minimally Invasive Urology) of North Zone chapter of Urological Society of India for the year 1999-2000.
- Published over 10 scientific papers in various indexed International Journals and presented over 15 scientific papers/ posters/ videos in various National and International Conferences.
|Monday||11.00 to 14.00|
|Friday||16.00 to 18.00|