Dr. Hurry GOPAL
Consultant General and Laparoscopic Surgery
- GENERAL SURGERY
- GASTROINTESTINAL SURGERY
- DIVING AND HYPERBARIC MEDICINE
- TRAVEL MEDICINE
- M.S (Gen.Surgery)
- M.C.P.S (College of Physicians and Surgeons)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Travel Medicine
- Diplomé en Medecine De Plongée et Hyperbare
- Laparoscopic Surgery. Bhatia Hospital [Bombay] 1993.
- Laparoscopic Surgery.Mount Elizabeth Medical Center [Singapore] 1993.
- Workshop on Laparoscopic Urology at National University Hospital [Singapore] 1993
- Training in use of Laser in Medicine at Lazer Medizin Zentrum [Berlin] 1994
- Training in Laparoscopic Surgery and Gastrointestinal Surgery at Klinikum Zentral, Ausburg, 1994 University of Munich by Prof. Dr. J.Witte.
- Training in Laparoscopic Surgery at European Surgeon Institute, Hamburg [Germany] 1994 by Dr. J.Brenner& Dr Neibuhr.
- Training in Laparoscopic surgery by Indian Association Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons,Johnson&Johnson,Mumbai,India May 1997 and another workshop in endoscopic suturing
- World Congress in Gastroenterology by WGO/OMGE in Bangkok,Thailand
- Workshop in Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy in Kolkata,India in 1999
- Training in Laparoscopic Surgery for hiatus & inguinal hernia, 2002, Royal Surrey Hospital, Guilford, Surrey ,U.K.
- Training in EUS at CLEVELAND Clinic,Florida,USA,2005
- Train The Trainers in Gastroenterology,Held by WGO in March,2007 in Porto,Portugal
- Training in Advanced Endoscopic procedures ,gastrointestinal operations and Bariatric surgery at Bordeaux,France under Professeur JF Dulucq in 2008
- Training in advanced Laparoscopic Surgery at Fortis Hospital,New Delhi,2010
- Training in Liver Surgery and Hepatectomy and Ultrasound at Dubai ,UAE in 2012
- General surgery
- Gastrointestinal surgery
- Paediatric surgery
- Endoscopy and Endoscopic Surgery
- 2001 Member of the American College Of Gastroenterology,USA
- 2005 Member of SAGES(Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons
- 2007 International Member of SNFGE(Societe National Francaise De Gastro-Enterologie)
- 2002 Member of British Travel Health Association
- 2002 Member of International Society of Travel Medicine
|Friday||13.00 to 15.00|