Dr Indraneel Bandopadhyaya
Senior Consultant Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology
- DNB (Radiodiagnosis), National Board, India
- MNAMS (Member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences)
Areas of Specialisation:
- MRI: Cardiac including myocardial perfusion and pharmacological stress MRI, Cardiovascular, Neuroradiology, Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary, Oncoradiology, Musculoskeletal and advanced applications.
- CT: Advanced CT Coronary Angiography, Paediatric Pulmonary Angiography in congenital heart diseases, Transplant Donor Kidney & Liver Evaluation (liver volumetry and segmental planning) Post-transplant Kidney & Liver evaluation. Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary, Oncoradiology.
- SPECIALIZED ULTRASONOGRAPHY: Entire spectrum of Doppler investigations including Dialysis AV fistulas, foetal echoes, trans-vaginal, obstetric doppler, trans-rectal prostate and transplant graft imaging.
- GENERAL MRI, CT and ULTRASONOGRAPHY.
- Non-vascular interventions: Minimally invasive Radiofrequency/Microwave ablation of tumours.
- FNACs/biopsies (CT/USG guided) including Trans rectal prostate biopsies.
- Percutaneous catheter drainage, nephrostomy (PCN), antero/retrograde uro-radiology interventions.
- Percutaneous Obstetric Amniocentesis.
- Percutaneous-transhepatic biliary drainage (PTBD) with/without CBD stenting, cholecystostomy, enterostomy, trans gastric pancreatic pseudocystosomy, enterostomy, PAIR procedure in uni/bi-cameral hydatid, fallopian tube recanalization.
- Post transplant graft- uroradiological and hepatobiliary interventions.
- Pain Intervention: Spinal nerve blocks (epidural, foraminal and caudal), sciatic nerve block. Ultrasound guided intra articular injections in shoulder, ankle, small joints and tenosynovitis.
Over 12 years of experience in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology.
- Indian Radiological and Imaging Association.
- Cardio Vascular Therapeutics, India.
- Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences, India.