Dr. Iswaraj RAMRACHEYA
Consultant Endocrinologist, Diabetologist & Physician
Speciality: Diabetology, Endocrinology & Internal Medicine
Consultant Endocrinologist and Diabetologist (Oxford, UK)
MBBS MRCGP MRCP(UK)
MRCP (Endocrinology and Diabetes)
CCT (Internal Medicine) CCT (Endocrinology and Diabetes)
Consultation Services in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Areas of Expertise:
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Diabetes in Kidney Disease
- Diabetes in Pregnancy
- Dyslipidaemias (Cholesterol)
- Metabolic Syndrome – Obesity
- Endocrinology (hormones) – thyroid disorders, pituitary disease, adrenals
- disorders and gonadal disorders
- Metabolic bone disease
- Metabolic Disorders – Na+, Ca++
- Neuroendocrine disease
- Endocrine disorders in Pregnancy
- Endocrine Reproductive Disorders
- I have extensive experience of treating diabetes and its complications, hormonal disturbances, metabolic disorders and Internal medicine.
- I did my medical training at a centre for excellence in Oxford and worked as a Consultant Diabetologist and Endocrinologist in a University Hospital in Liverpool.
- I am committed to tackling and easing the burden of diabetes and its complications in Mauritius
- In my clinical practice, I propose the latest and cutting-edge therapies, with significant consideration for reducing the risk of limb amputations and kidney failure/ dialysis, safeguarding healthy eyesight and reducing the risk of stroke and death due to cardiovascular diseases related to diabetes.
- On a personal level, I implement work ethics, compassion, and great dedication to serve my patients.
- My goal is to provide patient satisfaction, promote education and incorporate an individualised patient-centred care.
|Friday||16.45 to 19.30|