Dr. Kaiser PILLAI
Consultant Chest and Internal Medicine
Speciality: Internal Medicine
- MBChb (Glasgow)
- MRCP (UK)
- FRCP (Glasgow)
- 1973-1983: Training & specialty work in Glasgow & Leicester, UK
- 1984-1987: Senior Registrar, King Khaled University Hospital in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- 1987-1990: Consultant in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Medicine, Security Force Hospital, Saudi Arabia
- 1990-2010: Private Practice in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary & Allergic diseases in Mauritius.
- Practices non-invasive and invasive (bronchoscopy, pleural biopsies) pulmonary procedures and allergic testing.
- Has also set up the first Obstructive Sleep Apnoea diagnostic and treatment service in Mauritius.
Membership of Learned Societies
- Founder Member and President of the Mauritius Respiratory Society
- Vice President of the Indian Ocean Respiratory Society (SPOI)
- MEMBER OF THE South African Pulmonary Society
- Member of the British Thoracic Society
|Friday||16.00 to 20.00|