Dr. Karishma BABAJEE
- MBBS (bachelor of medicine and surgery),
- MD (dermatology, venereology, leprosy),
- FAM (fellowship in esthetic medicine).
Areas of Specialisation
- Skin treatments: diagnosing and treating various skin pathologies such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, skin infections, inflammatory skin conditions, hair and scalp diseases, pigmentation problems, skin cancers, venereal diseases, to name a few.
- Cryotherapy of skin conditions such as pre cancerous skin lesions, warts and skin growths
- Carbondioxide laser ablation of skin growths such as skin tags, keratoses, warts, cysts, milia, syringoma, etc
- Laser hair removal
- Fractionated carbon dioxide laser resurfacing of the skin targeting skin conditions such as scars (especially acne scars), stretch marks, fine wrinkles, uneven tone, open pores, etc
- Dermarolling or micro needling
- Laser removal of pigmented lesions such as melasma, freckles, post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, to name a few.
- Laser removal of tattoos
- Carbon peel/ laser
- Laser removal of vascular lesions such as spider veins and telangiectasias
- Laser treatment of nail fungus
- Chemical peeling (superficial and medium)
|Monday||9:00 to 12.30 and 13:30 to 15.00|
|Tuesday||9:00 to 12.30 and 13:30 to 15.00|
|Wednesday||9:00 to 12.30 and 13:30 to 15.00|
|Thursday||9:00 to 12.30 and 13:30 to 15.00|
|Friday||9:00 to 12.30 and 13:30 to 15.00|
|Saturday||9:00 to 12.00|