Dr. Kheeldass JUGUN
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
Speciality: Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery
Professional Qualifications :
- Doctor in medecine, Moscow, 2003.
- MAS Plastic and reconstructive surgery, Geneva, 2016
- Diplomat in advanced experimental microsurgery, Zurich University Hospital
Areas of expertise:
- Hand surgery
- Body lift ( abdominoplasty, brachioplasty and cruroplasty)
- Breast surgery ( augmentation, reduction and pexy)
Work Experience :
- Medical and health officer at Jawaharlal Nehru hospital 2004-2010
- Post graduate student and resident doctor in plastic surgery & Hand surgery Geneva hospital University 2011-2015
- Post graduate student and resident doctor in Burns unit, Lausanne University hospital, June-august 2014
Scientific work and publications:
- Evaluation of the efficacy of treatment of keloid scars with surgical excision combined with adjuvant radiotherapy.
- The safety and efficacy of high-dose daptomycin combined with rifampicin for the treatment of Gram-positive osteoarticular infections.
- Chronic osteomyelitis.
- Factors Associated With Treatment Failure of Infected Pressure Sore.
|Wednesday||16.00 to 19.00|