Dr Priyanka Beedasy
- MBChB (Cape Town)
- FC Neurol (SA)
- MMed Neurology (Durban)
- Management of adult neurological conditions (stroke, epilepsy, headache, dementia, neuropathy, Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders, neuro-autoimmune (multiple sclerosis), neuro-ophthalmology (optic neuritis), neuromuscular (myasthenia gravis, motor neurone disease), Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders as well as inherited disorders such as muscular dystrophy, Huntington’s disease, neurofibromatosis.
- Therapeutic botulinum toxin (Botox®) injection for blepharospasm, hemi facial spasm, bruxism, post stroke limb spasticity, cervical dystonia, chronic migraine.
- Interpretation and reporting of adult and paediatric electro-encephalogram (EEG) and visual evoked potential (VEP).
- Performing and reporting nerve conduction studies (NCS) and electromyography (EMG) in adults.
- Research dissertation: non-traumatic myelopathy.
|Monday||09.00 to 12.00 and 13.00 to 16.00|
|Wednesday||09.00 to 12.00 and 13.00 to 16.00|
|Saturday||8.30 to 12.00|