Dr. Rajiv Bhushan BATRA
Senior Consultant Pathology and Haematology
Speciality: Laboratory Medicine
- MBBS from AFMC, Pune, 1984
- MD (Pathology) from Delhi University, 1992
- Trained in Oncopathology, Immunopathology and Histopathology at the Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai and PGIMER Chandigarh from Nov’99 till Oct’01
- Asia-Pacific Regional HIV/AIDS Education & Counseling Workshop at Bangkok, Thailand, 22 – 26 , March 2004
- Training Programme in Educational Science and Technology for Teachers in Medical Sciences, AFMC, 2006
A pathologist with 20 years of experience involving working in laboratories of all sizes and dealing with all aspects of the Laboratory, with expertise in Diagnostic Haematology and Histopathology and added exposure to Transplant Immunology, Transplant Pathology and Molecular Biology.
Formerly Associate Professor of Pathology at AFMC, Pune for last five years prior to joining Wellkin Hospital.
- Has published papers in various national journals in India and presented papers at various regional and national conferences in India
- Contributed a chapter on ‘Feedback’ in Book: ‘Introduction to Medical Education Technology’. Published by Department of Medical Education, AFMC, Pune
- For articles published in Indian Journal of Cytology