Dr. S. KARUNAGARAN
Senior Consultant Orthopedics, Spine Surgeon, Specialist in Joint Replacement, Sports Medicine, Endoscopic & Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- MS (Orthopedics);
- Fellowship in spine surgery, Arthroscopy and Reconstructive Surgeries –Switzerland;
- Fellowship in Shoulder and Knee Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine-France.
Areas of Specialization
- Arthroplasty (joint replacements-primary and revision)
- Spine Surgery
- Sports medicine
- Paediatric Orthopedics
- Joint Replacement
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Senior Registrar in Spine and Joint unit at Apollo hospitals, Chennai (2006 to 2007)
- Junior consultant in Spine and Joint unit at Apollo hospitals, Chennai (2007 to 2008)
- Academic in charge for orthopedics at Apollo hospitals, Chennai (2007 to 2009)
- Consultant in orthopedics at Apollo hospitals, Chennai- 2009
- Over 3,750 trauma surgeries including pelvic and ace tabular fixations.
- More than 2,700 joint replacements ( hip, knee, shoulder & ankle).
- Around 3,500 spine surgeries including traumatic, degenerative, infective conditions and minimally invasive spine surgeries techniques.
- Minimally invaisive disectomy and decompression.
- MIS TLIF
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Cervical Decompression & fusion
- Adult & paediatric scoliosis correction
- More than 1500 arthroscopy and sports injuiry treatment procedures.
- Over 400 procedures in Paediatric Orthopaedics for CTEV, DDH and other conditions.
- Around 150 endoscopic and minimally invasive spine surgeries
|Tuesday||9.00 to 12.30 and 14.00 to 16.30|
|Wednesday||14.00 to 16.30|
|Thursday||9.00 to 12.30 and 14.00 to 16.30|
|Friday||14.00 to 16.30|
|Saturday||8.30 to 12.30|