Dr. Vikrant SIBARTIE
Consultant in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine
Professional Qualifications and Affiliations
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
- CSCST Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology(Ireland)
- Member of the American Gastroenterology Association
Areas of Specialization
- Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology and Advanced Endoscopy.
- Liver disorders and Viral hepatitis B and C
- Worked at senior level in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine for 8 years in specialized centers in Ireland.
- Advanced training in therapeutic endoscopy and ERCP.
- Sub-specialty training in Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative Colitis).
- Specialist Registrar in Centre for Liver Disease, Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, and Hepatology Centre, St James’s University Hospital, both in Dublin, Ireland.
- Several publications in international peer-reviewed medical journals.
- Accomplished more than 2000 endoscopies including gastro copies, colonoscopies and ERCP.
|Monday||15.00 to 16.30|
|Tuesday||9.30 to 13.00 and 17.00 to 20.00|
|Wednesday||9.30 to 13.00 and 14.00 to 16.30|
|Thursday||15.00 to 16.30|
|Friday||9.30 to 13.00|
|Saturday||9.30 to 13.00|