Dr. Yashir PEERBACCUS
Speciality: ENT, Head & Neck Surgery and Speech & Language Therapy
Dr Peerbaccus acquired his training in England and Belgium. He is a recognised Ear Nose and Throat specialist by the Belgian Ministry of Public Health. He has trained with world recognised specialists and acquired an indepth competence in his field with the latest advances in Europe. He regularly attends international meetings. He speaks English, French and Creole. He is a registered ENT specialist in Belgium and France.
- MBChB (Manchester), UK
- MRCS (Edinborough) UK
- ORL et Cervicofaciale Specialist, Brussels
- General ENT
- Paediatric ENT
- Vertigo and balance
- Snoring and sleep apnea
- Thyroid and parotid surgery
- Facial Plastics: Rhinoplasty & Otoplasty
- More than 10 years of working experience in England, France and Belgium.
- Pioneered the diagnosis and management of balance/ instability disorders of vestibular (inner ear) origin in Mauritius.
|Tuesday||13.00 to 15.00|
|Friday||15.00 to 17.00|
|Saturday||11:45 to 12:30|