Dr. Zia CARRIM
Consultant Ophthalmologist & Vitreoretinal Surgeon
- MBChB(Hons) FRCOphth Speciality: Ophthalmology
Areas of Specialisation
- Cataract & Retinal Surgeon
- Consultant Ophthalmologist April 2014 – Present
- Honorary Senior Lecturer at University of Leeds September 2013 – Present
- Dr Zia Carrim is actively engaged in service development, innovation and research.
- Honours and Awards : Royal Eye Hospital (London) Prize, Harcourt Medal, Monroe Prize, Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam State Scholarship
- Successfully established a fully fledged vitreo-retinal service in Mauritius which provides patients within the region access to the highest standards of clinical and surgical care for sight-threatening diseases.
- Founder at OCT Central February 2014 – Present . OCT Central is a web-based platform which addresses the lack of access to expert interpretation of retinal imaging outside the hospital environment
|Tuesday||09.00 to 17.00|