Executive Health Check Up
- Haemoglobin, packed cell volume, RBC count, MCHC, MCV, MCH, Total WBC /Differential Count, ESR
- Peripheral smear, platelet count, blood grouping
- RH typing and blood urine test
- Blood sugar (fasting), urea, creatinine, electrolytes: Na + K+ CI, uric acid
- Total PSA for men 45 years or over
- Total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, triglycerides, total cholesterol/HDL ratio
Liver Function Test
- Total protein/albumin/globulin, SGPT, SGOT, alkaline phosphatase, GGTP, serum bilirubin (total, conjugated and unconjugated)
- Routine urine analysis
- Stool test for occult blood (above 45 years)
Histopathology (For Women)
- Pap Smear
- Cardiac stress analysis (TMT) and Echocardiogram
- Chest X-ray
- Ultrasound Whole Abdomen
- PFT (Spirometry)
Consultation And Examination
- Vitals, weight, height, BMI, consultations with Health and Wellness doctor, Diet counseling
- Dental check-up, Consultation with Cardiologist.
Please note the following requirements prior to attending a Preventive Health Check Up
The night before your appointment
- Fasting should be done 12 hrs prior to the health check (from 7.30 pm the night before). Avoid all foods/drink –however, plain water can be taken if you are thirsty or need to take your medications.
- Avoid smoking for 12 hours prior to the health check.
- Continue with all your medications (including diabetes and blood pressure) as prescribed by your doctor the night before your health check.
The day of your appointment
- Please arrive at the hospital by 7.30 am.
- Take all your medications in the morning at the usual time except for diabetes medications.
- Please remember to bring all medications you are taking; you will need to show these to the Doctor during your appointment.
- Bring training/running shoes if your health check includes the treadmill test; you may want to bring a towel.
- Bring your morning urine and stool sample in the provided (separate) containers (these can be collected from the hospital prior to your appointment).
- Female patients are advised to schedule their health check appointments when not menstruating or one week after completion.
- Please note that the Preventive Health Check Packages are not covered by insurance. If you have an insurance cover and would like to make an appointment prior to a health check, please contact your insurance company before arranging and finalizing an appointment.
- To confirm appointments , and obtain more information please feel free to contact the Health and Wellness Centre on phone: +230 605 1000/ 605 1065 or send us an email on : firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Health and Wellness Section
Tel: +230 605 1065.
Mon to Fri (9am to 5pm)
Sat ( 9am to noon)