Emergency and Ambulance
Each fully equipped ambulance is a mobile critical care unit and provides:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Basic Life Support
- Fast response and quality care to increase a patient’s chances of recovery in the event of any emergency
- Transportation of patients from place of emergency or from another hospital to Wellkin Hospital
- Transportation of patients from hospital to patient’s destination
Our ambulances are equipped with the following:
- Defibrillator – used to deliver an electric shock to the chest in the event of a heart attack
- Ventilator – used to support breathing if a patient stops breathing on his/her own
- Orthopaedic Splints – used to manage any type of fracture
- ECG – used to monitor heart performance
- Emergency life-saving drugs needed for critical situations
PRIVATE EMERGENCY AMBULANCE HOTLINE NUMBER: 132
This department is geared to meet all medical and surgical emergencies 24/7, including paediatric, obstetric and gynaecological, geriatric and poly trauma. It is supported by specialist consultants for all critical conditions. We have modern and well-equipped Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) ambulances, which operate all day, every day, with experienced doctors and nurses. Call our easy, dedicated hotline number ‘132’ if you need an emergency ambulance.
What is unique about our emergency service?
- We have a fully-fledged emergency department, manned 24 hours a day with trained and skilled doctors and nurses for all emergencies, including casualty.
- Our consultant doctors (specialists) are also on call 24 hours a day for emergency cases.
The emergency department has fast access to any examinations that are required.
- MRI, CT scan, X-ray, Ultrasound are all available 24/7 for emergency cases and results are available within 2 hours for emergency patients
- Our laboratory functions all day for emergency cases
- All investigation reports are digitalised
- We also have a pharmacy open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to support emergency services. The pharmacy also provides drugs to walk-in patients.