ENT, Head & Neck Surgery and Speech & Language Therapy
The centre benefits from the excellent clinical expertise and experience of highly qualified consultants and boasts all the latest equipment, too, including endoscopes, microscopes and lasers to accurately treat disorders affecting the ear, nose, throat, head and neck.
- The centre offers services that cater for all age groups, from infants to adults.
- Our facilities include a dedicated outpatient bay with advanced diagnostic testing and latest medical equipment, a fully equipped inpatient ward, as well as state-of-the- art, well-equipped operation suites.
- We offer hearing screening tests for all age groups, as well as speech and language therapy rehabilitation services for patients with communication, voice, literacy and swallowing difficulties.
Outpatient ENT services
- Microscope ear examination
- Nasal endoscopy
- Fibreoptic laryngoscopy
ENT, Head & Neck Surgery
- Middle ear reconstructive surgery
- Cochlear implant surgery
- FESS – Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Micro-Laryngeal Surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
- Craniofacial & skull base surgery
- Cancer Surgery of ENT, head and neck
Audiology & Speech Therapy
- Pure tone audiometry
- Impedance audiometry
- Otoacoustic emission
- Speech therapy